Hallo
Three year ago I started to develop my Stereo Synthesizer “Wave 1” (work title). At the beginning of the 90s i want building a digital synthesizer.
My first project was a 8Bit soundsampler from DOEPFER Musikelektronik GmbH in germany. My next step was a digital
synthesizer on the basis of a digital sound chip SAM9203 from dream company. But I could not finish the project, because
my development tools was not not professional enough.
synthesizer on the basis of a digital sound chip SAM9203 from dream company. But I could not finish the project, because
my development tools was not not professional enough.
Now I have found many good ideas and tools for the construction of a synthesizer on the internet. Great help was the hardware
of opichenettes shruthi-synthesizers. My “WAVE 1” Synth is a Stereo-Version of an Hybrid-Synthesizer and have two analog Filtes (SSM2044) and
VCA-Chips (SSM2164). For sound editing is a small built-in touch-scree.
of opichenettes shruthi-synthesizers. My “WAVE 1” Synth is a Stereo-Version of an Hybrid-Synthesizer and have two analog Filtes (SSM2044) and
VCA-Chips (SSM2164). For sound editing is a small built-in touch-scree.
On yotube you can watch and listen to my first sound test. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwUUhr8rD48
My Synthi-Pic’s:
https://ox1aha.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p0oEzH3LmEcfSvA21O4_ESaoCDm1wDcVlrwoTqvwlH8J-jOeaHYqenZcV3IZ4DNINkc-o0TIvgEZSCuUdlqIPnAxcNn1AWzdl/AVR_synth_10.jpg
https://ox1aha.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pPv5GnUwcQmPKFhu_-7Bhrr7pbOoYSNgObn2Cqs2ns5Ma0_aXIXFLisyOfEHPgVal-OQm1uqHk-0oIky7B8J8uLFjknlTLWvU/Synthi_Block_02a.jpg
https://ox1aha.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p0oEzH3LmEcfSvA21O4_ESaoCDm1wDcVlrwoTqvwlH8J-jOeaHYqenZcV3IZ4DNINkc-o0TIvgEZSCuUdlqIPnAxcNn1AWzdl/AVR_synth_10.jpg
https://ox1aha.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pPv5GnUwcQmPKFhu_-7Bhrr7pbOoYSNgObn2Cqs2ns5Ma0_aXIXFLisyOfEHPgVal-OQm1uqHk-0oIky7B8J8uLFjknlTLWvU/Synthi_Block_02a.jpg
Project-Site in german: http://www.cczwei-forum.de/cc2/thread.php?postid=79905#post79905
My Projekt-Site has a lot of information for musicelectronics and DIY synthesizers.
Geetings from old germany Rolf






Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen